1.- Concept of Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the Website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making interaction between the user and the Website is faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
2.- What are cookies used for:
Cookies allow recognizing a user's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user's next visit and make the Website or applications more useful.
3.- Types of cookies used on the Website:
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed. They allow advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Analytical cookies: When the user enters the Website, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about user navigation and behavior patterns.
The applications used to obtain this information are the following:
Google Analytics : Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/
4.- Analysis services for statistical purposes
Likewise, LAYER BOOTS SL informs the user that they have the possibility to configure their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
To determine which content on our website is most interesting to you, we continually measure the number of visitors and the most viewed content. We use the anonymous data collected for statistical purposes, for example:
- -Register the number of visitors to our websites,
- -Register the respective visit time of visitors to our website,
- -Register the order of visit of different websites,
- -To assess which parts of our website need to be adapted or
- -For website optimization.
We use the following services for statistical purposes, which you can disable in the cookie settings.
5.- How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of the menu of your browser.
Below you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- From the tools menu, select "Internet Options."
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click on the Content settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
- 4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu, select the "preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you want not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
6.- Cookies on mobile devices:
As in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7 )
7.- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without their use or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website offers you. .
8.- Data retention period:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or you request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.